1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Scratchpay, CareCredit, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Viking Drive Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
CareCredit knows pets are family too. That’s why we offer veterinary financing to help keep your most cherished family members in top shape.
Whether you use it to cover annual expenses like preventative care check-ups or for unexpected costs like pet prescriptions and house calls, the CareCredit healthcare credit card makes it easy to give your pets the care they need, when they need it.
Here are just some of the many small and large animal veterinary procedures you can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card for:
- Annual check-ups
- Spay and neutering
- Teeth cleaning
- Skin care
- Feline care
- Senior pet care
- Emergency services
- Care of chronic pet diseases and conditions
- Hoof care
Ask your doctor if they accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card today.Apply now